Senin, 23 Januari 2017

An open letter to her question of Ryan Giggs

I was so hard it, moving like this suggest that Ibrahimovic laga Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. The fight both boxers that shouldn't happen because it was under a different world boxing body, but eventually could be held at the MGM Grand Arena, Las VegasUnited States on May 2, 2015.

Ibrahimovic admitted very like to be a part of the Manchester United squad along with Manager Jose Mourinho. In fact, he mentions it as an easy decision.

"The decision I took very easily. Everything is more to how to make this a reality, "said Ibrahimovic told MUTV.

"I compare this with the fight between Mayweather Jr vs Pacquiao. Those games should not be the case, but a reality, "he said.

Also read: Panel like instagram

An open letter to her question of Ryan Giggs


Ibrahimovic was the second player who successfully brought down Man United under the direction of Jose Mourinho. The first player who removed the Red Devil is EricBailly from Villarreal and the latest Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Borussia Dortmund).

After defending Manchester United as a player and coach for 29 years, Ryan Giggs announced that it will leave the Club. The former winger and Assistant Manager Louis van Gaal reacted was penning an open letter to kubu Red Devils reserved his decision that, Saturday (2/7/2016).

After 29 seasons at Manchester United as a player and Assistant Manager, I know that the Club had the mentality of champions, giving young players a chance, playingattacking, attractive football and plays. It has been in the DNA of this club.

Very good to always have high expectations and hopes victory is a right. Manchester United deserve to have it, without exception.

This is why the decision to leave from the club that I've been fighting since the age of 14 years is a very big decision.

Not an easy decision for me to take. I will bring so many special memories and a lifetime of experience that I hope can be useful in the future.

I think this is the right time for me to do it, although I have no plans in the near future to plunge into the world of managerial. I just want to do it.

I've been very fortunate to have two great managers mentor. First in Sir Alex (Ferguson) where I've spent most of my life to work and learn from it.

I believe that he will still be the greatest Manager that ever existed in the world of football.

An open letter to her question of Ryan Giggs


In more recent times, Louis van Gaal reacted, what is in his curriculum vitae has proved its quality. The science that I have gained from them are very priceless.

I would like to reaffirm a sense of gratitude to coach and support staff from the Manchester United team, where I have been working with them for many years.

The results on the field is a reflection of their hard work and I would not have achieved success without the dedication, sacrifice, and commitment of everyone in creating the best environment for this team to succeed.

I also want to congratulate Jose Mourinho over his appointment as Manager of the largest clubs in the world. There are only a handful of proven winners at the highest level and no doubt Jose is one of them. I know the fans will embrace him.

My final thanks you are for the fans. I can not describe to you how I would lose themoment walked out of Old Trafford before you.

It is very difficult to say goodbye after 29 years. I really enjoyed every minute that I have, both as a player and Assistant Manager. Support you've always appointed to me are phenomenal, thank you.

It's time for me to open the sheet and get the new challenges. I was excited staring at the future, because I already get the best internship opportunity ever to becomemanagers.

Good luck,

Ryan.